ICSEI has five Board Standing Committees
The Generational Renewal, Inclusion and Diversity (GRID) Standing Committee. This Standing Committee is currently:
- developing strategies and initiatives to continually improve diversity, inclusion and generational renewal.
- developing a policy of ethical risk assessment as part of ICSEI’s overall approach to risk assessment for Congresses and other activities.
- undertaking cyclical reviews of ICSEI policies and activities to ensure maintenance of and continuous improvement in diversity and generational renewal as a deliberate and embedded feature of ICSEI’s purposes and operations.
The Communication and Knowledge Sharing Standing Committee is currently:
- Developing an innovative and impactful strategy that pushes the ICSEI research agenda forward
- Managing the selection, review and publishing of all ICSEI publications
- Managing the ICSEI website and social media initiatives
The Finance, Risk, Audit and Governance Committee
The Professional Learning and Networks Committee
The Standing Committee on Registration and Membership