In this 3P Network session at ICSEI 2021 Virtual Conference, we listened to the students’ voices on the current and future state of education, with observations from policymakers.
OBESSU student representatives reported on the discussions emerged from the focus groups with European high school students.
Policy Makers from three countries (Austria, Catalonia – Spain, and Lithuania) reflected on students’ input, commenting on implications shaping their policy directions, moving forward into the next normal.
The session took place on Tuesday, 09 March 2021 at 9:45 – 10:15 pm CET and has been scheduled as follows:
- Introduction – Sara Romiti, 3P Network
- Presentation of the students’ views – Gilda Isernia, Research and Policy Assistant, OBESSU Secretariat
- Comments from policy makers
- Mar Camacho, Director General for Innovation, Research and Digital Culture, Department of Education, Catalonia
- Iris Rauskala, former Minister of Education, Director general for Presidential affairs, Federal Ministry of Education Science and Research, Austria
- Jolanta Urbanovic, Mykolas Romeris University, former Deputy Minister of Education Science and Sports, Lithuania